User name : test
Password : srscom
ေအာက္ကပံုကုိၾကည့္ပါ။User code reset instructions
- Fully charge battery
- Remove simcard from the phone and remove any memory card
- Turn phone on
- Connect phone to your computer using the cable mentioned above
- Put phone in PC studio / KIES mode if requested
Windows shouldn't ask for drivers.
If it does, press cancel and disconnect the phone and download: 'Samsung drivers'
Then run the Samsung driver installer. Restart the computer and connect phone again.
- Now start SRS software (Start -> All Programs (Program Files) -> Samsung Remote Client -> SRS Samsung Remote Unlock Client
- Login using your SRS login or using the test login 'test' - 'srscom'
- Select your phone model
If 'Samsung modem' is not detected do:
Open Device manager:
On XP go to: Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> (Switch to Classic view ) -> System -> Hardware (tab) -> Device Manager.
On Vista go to: Start -> Type in the following commando in the 'Search box': devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
On Windows 7 Click the pearl button (start button) then in the search box type 'Device Manager', you will see 'Device Manager' in the search results. Click and it opens.
- Go to 'Modems' and hit the '+' next to it.
- Now you should see 'Samsung modem' device there. If not Bluetooth is ON, flashing is only option to reset user code.
- Right click this device and choose 'properties'
- Now in the new screen go to 2nd tab: 'Modem'
- You see on which COM port this modem is (it is a number)
- Write this number down or remember it
- Open Device manager:
- Go to SRS software and under 'Select Modem' set the dropdown box to the number you just written down or remembered. You can set the 'Select com port' to SAME number
- Hit 'User code reset' button in the client
- Done. You user code is now 00000000 (8 times zero)