cancer: အကိုေရ USB Util ဆိုတဲ့ Software ေလးမ်ားတင္ေပးလို႔ရပါလားခင္ဗ်ာ.. သူက Play Station 2 Game အတြက္ ေခြကို Storage device ထဲကို ေျပာင္းထည့္ေပးတဲ့ဟာနဲ႔တူပါတယ္ လိုခ်င္တာ မရွာတတ္္လို႔ပါ ေက်းဇူးပါ...
ဟုတ္ကဲ့ PS2 Game ေတြကို USB စတစ္ ထဲ ကေန ကစားႏိုင္ဖို႔ ISO ဖိုင္လလ္ကို ေျပာင္းေပးတဲ႔ Software ေလးပါ.. အျခားလိုအပ္သူမ်ားလည္း အဆင္ေျပေအာင္ ျပန္လည္မွ်ေဝေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္....။
First you plug it in first or Flasdisk External HDD that you want to fill with PS2 games to a computer, at this time I use the External HDD.
Caption 2 by arrows;
- Open USBUtil 2.1 application and then you click Salir as shown below;
- Archivo Selanjutnyakita select the tab as shown below;
- To view, edit or copy from another drive already installed PS2 games.
- To install a PS2 game where The files are in the form of ISO.
- To meninstal PS2 games directly from the CD / DVD PS2 games.
- The next page will appear as below, click Cerrar;
- then you will appear as shown below;
Caption 4 by arrows;
- The location of the CD / DVD you (usually already detected Automatic).
- Type of tape you want to install, you should select AUTO.
- You want to install the game in the form of ISO (to be stored in another drive as a back up) or Direct PS2 format.
- You select the drive where the game will be installed.
- Give the title game in the existing columns.
- After all that is done click Crear and prosespun runs as shown below;
- And when you're done click Cerar, and finally finished already installed from the CD / DVD for the PS2 and copy from HDD / Flasdisk others do almost the same, see Figure 2 and then select the drive where we have installed gamma PS2nya, see picture below;
Caption 7 corresponding arrows;
- Drive where we have menginatl PS2nya game.
- Choose ul.cfg to display data installed.
- Choose Cargar to the next step and will appear as shown below;
- Select the game that we would like a copy of arrows we select No. 1 after we click the Cop / move like an arrow No. 2, then it will appear as shown below;
- Specify the drive where you would like the copied arrows No. 1, then click the arrows Copiar as no 2 and prosespun runs, and finally finished, just unplug HDD / Flasdisk you plug the PS2 to play ..., may be useful.